Soapbox & Sons have been in business for 1 year.
What have we achieved? In no particular order…
– Launched a new Soapbox & Sons website
– Launched an exhibition about LOLCATs
– Featured on the BBC Homepage and toyed with The Independent
– Featured on WIRED, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Time Out, The Londonist – and many more.
– Filmed for BBC News and UZOO.
– Launched Beatbox & Sun, an art & music event on a Shorditch roof top
– Helped launch Meddle, an idea-hackathon like no other
– Branded a start-up
– Assisted in the PR for a Kickstarter Campaign
– Rebranded an author management service, a software company and a PR agency
– Curated a Christmas do for Kopparberg
– Launched Eating Sound, an unusual food & music event in West London
– Designed an identity for a coach in Surrey, an independent chef in France and a beach hut restorer in Essex
– Photographed and filmed events for Brand Perfect.
– Spoke at Brite London: Creativity Edition, Small Talk (Birmingham) and BLAB (Manchester)
– Curated and hosted Glug in London
– Covered the Point Conference on behalf of Digital Arts Magazine
– Wrote numerous articles for a variety of creative publications
– Judged the Marketing Design Awards
– Part-took in an the Pong Ping exhibition in Manchester
– Campaigned for Movember
– Desk-surfed from Manifest Communication, LBI, Tribe and, currently, Smiling Wolf LDN HQ
– Collaborated with Dan Bull, Mike Reed, Iain Harrison, Mat Dolphin, FLYOTW, Other Finger Films, Manifest Communications – and many more…
– Launching #BAGSIE
– Launching #ComicStrips
– Launching #ProjectBrief (TBA)
– Opening office in Birmingham
– Launching a well-known event series in Birmingham (and possibly Stockholm)
– Branding another start-up
– And welcoming new, weird and wonderful collaborations, clients and projects.
Have an idea, thirsty for creative, or just fancy saying hello, get in touch and let’s do something extraordinary in Year 2!